Designerpaintstore.com - Delivery Information
- If your order is placed before 2.00pm and the item(s) you have ordered are in stock we will process, package and dispatch you order the same day, and aim to deliver them the next working day.
- If your order has products that are out of stock please allow 3 - 4 working days for delivery, you will be contacted by E-mail at the earliest opportunity, and given an estimated delivery date.
- Some orders/goods maybe dispatched direct from the manufacturer. You will be provided with an estimated delivery date for all orders.
- Delivery times are calculated in working days, which are Monday to Friday, working days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
- Delivery is available to UK mainland, deliveries to remote locations may take longer, if we find that this is the case you will be contacted as soon as possible via E-mail.
- Deliveries arrive between 8am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and must be signed for by a person of 18 or over. If there is no one available to sign or to take delivery the courier will leave a card for you to organise a convenient re-delivery time or collection time from the nearest depot.
- Deliveries will NOT be left without being signed for.
- Designerpaintstore.com always recommend allowing plenty of time between ordering your paints and organising your decorator to start works to allow for unexpected delays.
- There may be occasions out of our control that can affect delivery times, these include; products being damaged in transit, weather conditions, supplier errors etc. You will always be kept up to date in the unlikely event your order has been delayed.
- Goods can be delivered to your home or an alternative address like a work place. Where possible we recommend that the delivery address matches the address of the card. Deliveries to alternative addresses will be verified, there is a possibility this could delay your order being dispatched.
- You will become the owner of these goods when they have been paid for in full and delivered to you.
- Delivery charges are calculated on the value of your order. Orders up to £100.00 (inc VAT) will cost £6.95, orders over this value are free delivery.
- Certain areas outside of the UK-mainland are subject to a surcharge from our courier, if this is the case with your order, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
- Designerpaintstore.com does not accept any responsibility or claims whatsoever for liability or loss due to the late delivery of any goods. Any quoted delivery times are estimates only.
- If you are local to us and would like to collect your order, this option is available at the checkout, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone when your order is ready to collect. Both our stores are based in Leicestershire, please see Showrooms & Advice for more information.
Delivery Charges - Remote Areas and Europe
The following UK post codes will be subject to an increased delivery charge. Post Codes IV, HS, KA27 - 28, KW, PA20 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH17 - 26, PH30 - 44, PH49 - 50 & ZE. Deliveries to these post codes will cost £19.99 including VAT. Post Codes BT, IM & TR21 - 25. Deliveries to these post codes will cost £23.99 including VAT.
All deliveries to the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands are charged at cost, we will contact you with a delivery cost when we have received your order and you will be given the opportunity to proceed. For a quotation before you place an order please contact us. Please also be aware that deliveries to remote locations may take longer, including post codes that do not have an increased charge. We recommend placing your order in plenty of time to allow for delays.
Usual paint delivery times for designer and trade paints:
Farrow and Ball - In Stock items ordered before 2.00pm are dispatched on a next working day delivery service. Items that are out of stock may be sent direct from Farrow and Ball and take 2 - 3 working days, (archive colours will take longer).
Same day dispatch from Farrow and Ball will cost £10.00 inc VAT, and orders placed before 3pm aim to be delivered the next working day. We CANNOT guarantee this service and take no responsibility for late deliveries. To check stock before ordering please call 01530 416241 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Greene & Paint Library - Items ordered before 2.00pm will be sent on a next working day delivery service. In the unlikely event the items ordered are out of stock you will be contacted ASAP.
Sanderson Paints - Sanderson paints work on a 2 - 3 working day delivery service. Unfortunately Sandersons sample pots will carry a delivery charge of £6.95.
Mylands of London - Mylands paints work on a 2 - 3 working day delivery service.
Zoffany Paints - Zoffany Paints work on a 2 - 3 working day delivery service.
Express dispatch from Zoffany is available on orders placed before 11.00am.
- Next day AM delivery costs £23.50 inc VAT.
- Next day before 10.30am delivery costs £31.49 inc VAT.
- Saturday delivery is also available and costs £43.99 inc VAT.
Please contact us on 01530 416241 to arrange express delivery and to make express delivery payment.
Crown, Johnstone's, Dulux, Armstead, Leyland, Sandtex - These products work on a 1 - 2 working day delivery service on items ordered before 2.00pm.
The delivery times listed above are usual delivery times, but are NOT a guarantee. Out of stock items and other factors may delay orders being dispatched.
For further information please see Terms & Conditions.