Craig & Rose Study Room Blue - Chalky Emulsion
Craig & Rose Chalky Emulsion gives a luxurious soft and chalky matt finish which emulates that of traditional distemper. The more deep and chalky the finish of a paint is, the brighter and richer the colour reflected is. Chalky Emulsion gives an unrivalled depth of colour and creates a feel of period elegance, but looks equally at home in a contemporary setting.
- Traditional high quality, low sheen finish for interior walls and ceilings
- Available in 110 Craig & Rose colours
- Paint can an be applied by brush or roller
- Paint can also be sprayed
- High coverage - 14m2 per litre
- Quick drying in 2 - 4 hours, re-coat in 4 hours
- Water based
- Brushes and rollers can be washed out in water.
- Can be wiped clean
Creating premium paints since 1829 with quality, simplicity and beautiful homes in mind, Craig & Rose is one of the oldest established paint makers in the UK.
In stock items, ordered before 2pm weekdays, will be securely packaged and dispatched the same day. We keep huge paint stocks, however, some paints will need to be ordered in, or dispatched direct from the manufacturer. To check our stock prior to ordering please contact us.
Please remember delivery dates are estimates only and we recommend taking delivery of your paints before booking a decorator.
Enjoy FREE delivery on all orders over £100.
Orders under £100 will carry a delivery charge of £6.95.
Sample pot orders are dispatched on a First Class signed for service with Royal Mail.
For more information and advice please see Terms & Conditions