Farrow & Ball Bancha 298 Casein Distemper
Farrow and Ball Casein Distemper
Farrow and Ball Casein Distemper is a strengthened distemper with added casein. Suitable for interior plaster walls and ceilings, it has excellent coverage and breathes well.
Casein Distemper is NOT washable or wipeable. Please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery as Casein Distemper is not a stock item.
- Very flat matt finish (2% sheen)
- Highly breathable.
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content.
- Low odour.
- Quick drying, in around 2 hours. Re-coat time 4 hours.
- Unmatched depth of colour.
- Available in 131 colours (unavailable colours: 273 Wevet)
Farrow and Ball create unmatchable products and colours, and designerpaintstore.com are committed to supplying our customers with genuine, quality paints made to the highest standards, using only the finest materials.
We have been a Farrow and Ball premium stockist for over a decade, with all F&B paints being tinted to order, on site here in Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire. We have huge stocks of Farrow and Ball paints available, and pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
In stock items ordered before 2pm weekdays, will be securely packaged and dispatched the same day on a next working day delivery service. We keep huge paint stocks, however, some paints may need to be specially ordered, or dispatched direct from the manufacturer which may take longer.
If you would like to check our stocks or delivery times prior to ordering, please contact us on 01530 416241 (9 - 5 Mon - Sat) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You will always be given an estimated delivery date for your order but please remember delivery dates are estimates only and we strongly recommend taking delivery of, and inspecting all your paints before booking a decorator or commencing works.
- Enjoy FREE delivery on orders over £100.
- Orders under £100 will carry a delivery charge of £6.95.
- Sample pot orders are dispatched on a First Class signed for service with Royal Mail.
For more information and advice please see Terms & Conditions