Farrow & Ball Sudbury Yellow 51 Modern Eggshell
Farrow and Ball Modern Eggshell
Farrow and Ball Modern Eggshell is for use on interior wood, metal and concrete including floors and worktops. F&B Modern Eggshell is a hard wearing, semi-gloss finish. Extremely durable especially suited to floors, staircases, kitchen cabinets and interior (suitably primed) metal.
- Available in all F&B colours
- For use on interior floors
- Minimal VOC content
- A+ for indoor air quality
- Child and pet safe
- Coverage around 12m2 per litre
- Touch dry in 2 hours, hard overnight
- 40% sheen level
- Available in 750ml, 2.5 litre and 5 litre
- All Farrow and Ball paints are water based, quick drying and low odour.
- Not suitable for external use.
Farrow and Ball create unmatchable products and colours, and designerpaintstore.com are committed to supplying our customers with genuine, quality paints made to the highest standards, using only the finest materials.
We have been a Farrow and Ball premium stockist for over a decade, with all F&B paints being tinted to order, on site here in Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire. We have huge stocks of Farrow and Ball paints available, and pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
In stock items ordered before 2pm weekdays, will be securely packaged and dispatched the same day on a next working day delivery service. We keep huge paint stocks, however, some paints may need to be specially ordered, or dispatched direct from the manufacturer which may take longer.
If you would like to check our stocks or delivery times prior to ordering, please contact us on 01530 416241 (9 - 5 Mon - Sat) or e-mail email@example.com
You will always be given an estimated delivery date for your order but please remember delivery dates are estimates only and we strongly recommend taking delivery of, and inspecting all your paints before booking a decorator or commencing works.
- Enjoy FREE delivery on orders over £100.
- Orders under £100 will carry a delivery charge of £6.95.
- Sample pot orders are dispatched on a First Class signed for service with Royal Mail.
For more information and advice please see Terms & Conditions