Due to high demand there may be longer lead times during this period.
Terms and Conditions
- Ordering and Payment
- Returns - Non Faulty Goods
- Returns - Faulty Goods
- Returns - Damaged/Missing Goods
- Delivery Charges to Remote Areas
- Mixed/Tinted Paints
- Advice Given by Designerpaintstore.com
- Health and Safety
Welcome to designerpaintstore.com (“We, Us” or Designerpaintstore.com). “You” and “your” means the user of the site/purchaser of products through designerpaintstore.com is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
- You must be 18 or over to purchase products on this web site.
- Using this web site means that you have accepted the terms and conditions and are legally bound by them. You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, costs including legal fees or losses incurred by us arising from any infringement of these terms and conditions.
- Designerpaintstore.com reserve the right at alter or change any part of this agreement without notice from time to time and you should refer to them each time an order is placed.
- Designerpaintstore.com reserves the right to change prices, descriptions, and availability at any time without notice, and move or modify any part of the website without warning or notice and takes no responsibility resulting from these actions.
- All orders are subject to availability.
- Designerpaintstore.com does everything possible to keep the site as accurate as possible, and as much of the products on the site in stock as possible.
- You agree that you shall not use this site for any illegal purposes, and not to try to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information and also only to use the site for its intended purpose. Your rights are unaffected.
- This web site makes no guarantees or warranties for to this site or its contents.
- Please be aware colours shown are for guidance only as all computer monitors are different.
- Please use sample pots and test colours in situ before ordering larger sizes.
- If your order is placed before 2.00pm and the item(s) you have ordered are in stock we will process, package and dispatch you order the same day, and aim to deliver them the next working day.
- If your order has products that are out of stock please allow 3 - 4 working days for delivery, you will be contacted by E-mail at the earliest opportunity, and given an estimated delivery date.
- Some orders/goods maybe dispatched direct from the manufacturer. You will be provided with an estimated delivery date for all orders.
- Delivery times are calculated in working days, which are Monday to Friday, working days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
- Delivery is available to UK mainland, deliveries to remote locations may take longer, if we find that this is the case you will be contacted as soon as possible via E-mail.
- Deliveries arrive between 8am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and must be signed for by a person of 18 or over. If there is no one available to sign or to take delivery the courier will leave a card for you to organise a convenient re-delivery time or collection time from the nearest depot.
- Deliveries will NOT be left without being signed for.
- Designerpaintstore.com always recommend allowing plenty of time between ordering your paints and organising your decorator to start works to allow for unexpected delays.
- There may be occasions out of our control that can affect delivery times, these include; products being damaged/lost in transit, weather conditions, supplier errors etc. You will always be kept up to date in the unlikely event your order has been delayed.
- Goods can be delivered to your home or an alternative address like a work place. Where possible we recommend that the delivery address matches the address of the card. Deliveries to alternative addresses will be verified, there is a possibility this could delay your order being dispatched.
- You will become the owner of these goods when they have been paid for in full and delivered to you.
- Delivery charges are calculated on the value of your order. Orders up to £100.00 (inc VAT) will cost £6.95, orders over this value are free delivery.
- Certain areas outside of the UK-mainland are subject to a surcharge from our courier, if this is the case with your order, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
- Designerpaintstore.com does not accept any responsibility or claims whatsoever for liability or loss due to the late delivery of any goods. Any quoted delivery times are estimates only.
- Designerpaintstore.com reserves the right to alter prices at any time.
- The prices on the site include VAT at 20%.
- If you would like to return an item that is not faulty please inform us by e-mail within 7 days and non-faulty items must be returned in 30 days. No claims outside of these periods will be considered.
- The return delivery and packaging cost will be paid for and organised by the customer. Please ensure the item is unopened and packaged to the same quality level as it was received.
- Once we have received the product in the same condition as it left Designerpaintstore.com and we have judged it to be in a re-sellable condition we will process a refund. Mixed Paint are non-refundable.
- If we receive products damaged and not in a re-sellable condition, no refund will be processed. Proof of damaged goods will be provided.
- You will not receive a refund for postage and packaging on non-faulty products, this includes any orders that qualify for free delivery. We will also deduct the cost to us of returning the item if item is refused on delivery, and we are charged for its return to us. Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed.
- All goods should be returned to - Ashby Decorator Centre, 2 Derby Road, Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 2HE.
You will NOT receive a refund for postage and packaging on non-faulty products, this includes any orders that qualify for free delivery. Returns of non-faulty items are also subject to a 20% unpacking and re-stocking fee.
- If any product you order from us is faulty, we will either send out a full replacement at no charge to you, or give you a full refund.
- If you find your order to be faulty please inform us by e-mail within 7 days. Please examine the goods you receive before signing for them.
- Proof of faulty goods may be required, either by photograph or products being returned and tested by the manufacturer.
- Where goods are delivered to or received by the customer are found to be damaged (leaking) or missing, please inform us within 24 hours. No claims outside of this time will be considered.
- Any refund or replacement of goods is subject to the provision by you of such proof of damage or shortfall as we may reasonably require.
- Damaged or missing goods will be replaced free of charge, as soon as possible, or a refund for the damaged items will be processed. We may also request for damaged cans to be returned where possible.
- Paint cans - small superficial dents or scratches to paint cans can occur during the paint tinting and paint shaking process, and may occur during transit. Whilst every attempt to package products as well as possible is always made, such instances should be seen as part of ordering such products online and having them delivered. The paint contents in these situations is unaffected, and paints should simply be used as normal.
The following UK post codes will be subject to an increased delivery charge. Post Codes IV, HS, KA27 - 28, KW, PA20 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH17 - 26, PH30 - 44, PH49 - 50 & ZE. Deliveries to these post codes will cost £21.14 including VAT. Post Codes BT, IM & TR21 - 25. Deliveries to these post codes will cost £25.99 including VAT.
All deliveries to the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands are charged at cost, we will contact you with a delivery cost when we have received your order and you will be given the opportunity to proceed. For a quotation before you place an order please contact us. Please also be aware that deliveries to remote locations may take longer, including post codes that do not have an increased charge. We recommend placing your order in plenty of time to allow for delays. We do not ship orders outside of the UK.
- You have the right to cancel your order up to the point of dispatch from ourselves or supplier.
- However, if there is tinted paint on your order that has already been tinted, you will only be refunded for the non-tinted items. Please be aware orders placed during the day are processed immediately.
- Please allow 5 working days for funds to be processed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Paints that have been especially tinted for you, cannot be returned and will not be refunded.
- Mixed paints include, The Little Greene, Zoffany, Designers Guild, Paint Library, Sanderson, Mylands of London, Dulux, Crown and Johnstone's amongst others.
- Please contact us if you are unsure before placing an order, as once tinted no refund will be processed.
- As with all tinted/mixed paints there can be variations between tints. Please try to buy all the paint you need at one time, as this can cut down on the possibility of slight variations in tinted paint colour. Please box together where possible.
- All paints that are dispatched are checked for quality and colour accuracy.
- When ordering a mixed colour, please be sure the colour name or code you are entering is correct, as we cannot refund or exchange mixed paints where you have given an incorrect colour name or reference.
- Please note that Farrow & Ball archive colours cannot be returned as they are a specially ordered item.
Usual paint delivery times for designer and trade paints:
Farrow and Ball - In Stock items ordered before 2.00pm are dispatched on a next working day delivery service. Items that are out of stock will be ordered or may be sent direct from Farrow and Ball and take 2 - 3 working days, (archive colours will take longer). To check stock before ordering please call 01530 416241 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Greene & Paint Library - Items ordered before 2.00pm will be sent on a next working day delivery service. In the unlikely event the items ordered are out of stock you will be contacted ASAP by E-mail.
Sanderson Paints - Sanderson paints work on a 2 - 3 working day delivery service. Sandersons sample pots will carry a delivery charge of £6.95.
Craig & Rose - Craig & Rose paints work on a 2 - 3 working day delivery service. Craig & Rose sample pots will carry a delivery charge of £6.95. Deliveries to remote areas including Northern Ireland are charged at £30.00.
Mylands of London - Mylands paints work on a 2 - 3 working day delivery service.
Zoffany Paints - Zoffany Paints work on a 1 - 2 working day delivery service and are free.
Express dispatch from Zoffany is available on orders placed before 12.00 noon.
Next day AM delivery costs £15.00 inc VAT.
Please contact us on 01530 416241 to arrange express delivery and to make express delivery payment.
Crown, Johnstone's, Dulux - These products work on a 1 - 2 working day delivery service on items ordered before 2.00pm.
- We are happy to help with any questions you have about the products on this site, or decorating projects you have, however, any advice whether verbal or in writing given is for guidance only and is given in good faith to the best of our abilities.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to order the correct product and product quantities for their projects, this is especially important as tinted paints cannot be returned.
- We do not take any responsibility for the over or under ordering of any products.
- If you ask us to match a colour for you it will be done to the best of our abilities but we will take no responsibly if this is found to be unsatisfactory.
- Designerpaintstore.com always recommends buying a sample pot to be tested in situ before ordering larger quantities.
- Please make sure that you are fully aware of the health and safety implications of the products you are using, data sheets and health and safety information is available from the manufacturer.
- Advice given on the products should not be used as a risk assessment as may be required.